Mmmmm…chocolate. I just love desserts, don’t you? I find myself ALWAYS wanting to bake desserts. And always wanting to eat them. I wish that it were more socially acceptable to eat sweets as meals. However, I’m pretty sure an all-sweets diet might even kill you faster than not eating at all. Such a shame. There’s just nothing like some warm, gooey chocolate to end a long day.
Unfortunately, neither my wallet, nor my waistline could handle me making desserts all the time, so I jump at the opportunity to make them. Birthday? I’ll make your cake! Super Bowl Party? I’ll bring something sweet! Thanksgiving? I’ll cover dessert! I made this cheesecake last Christmas, and it was a big hit. This is a super easy, no-bake recipe that yields an incredibly rich dessert. Definitely a must-try for chocolate lovers!
- 3 (8 oz.) blocks reduced fat cream cheese (softened)
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 can reduced fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 Oreo pie crusts
- Melt chocolate chips with 1 Tbsp. oil in microwave for 1-1/2 minutes until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Add melted chocolate to softened cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk and beat until well blended.
- Pour equally into two Oreo pie crusts and refrigerate until set.
- Garnish with chocolate chips, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and caramel syrup.
Source: Chef In Training