This is another Weight Watchers Recipe that really delivers. It only took about 15 minutes to make and tasted great.
Personally, I’m not wild about cooked tomatoes. I prefer a cool, refreshing tomato to one that’s warm and a little mushy. Something just seems off to me about eating a hot tomato. Anyways, I made this dish thinking that if I didn’t like them, I could always just eat around them. Well, when you cook the tomatoes in the skillet with the oregano, the oregano just sticks to the tomato, giving it so much flavor. So in the end, I ate every last bite, hot tomatoes, and all. The oregano and feta give the chicken a profoundly Italian flair.
- 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ t salt
- ¼ t pepper
- 1 ½ t olive oil-divided
- 1 ½ t dried oregano
- 1 t minced garlic
- ½ pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 oz crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- Season chicken with salt & pepper. Cook in 1 tsp oil over med high heat. Remove; keep warm.
- Add remaining oil to pan. Add garlic, oregano, and tomatoes. Cook tomatoes until softened, about 3 min. Spread mixture evenly over chicken. Top with feta.
WW Points = 5