Mmmmm chicken pot pie. So classic, so hearty, so American. And now, so simple and healthy too! Yup, this is actually a Weight Watchers Recipe, but it doesn’t skimp on flavor.
This recipe uses rotisserie chicken, and it is so good! The juicy, roasted taste adds a lot to the pot pie. Plus, you’ll have lots of rotisserie chicken left over to use for other meals. Which is awesome. Cuz rotisserie chicken is delicious, y’all.
- 1 ½ cups diced rotisserie chicken
- 8 oz frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 can fat free cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup Heart Smart Bisquick
- ½ cup skim milk
- 2 Tbsp fat free egg substitute
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine diced chicken, vegetables and soup in a sprayed baking dish.
- Combine Bisquick, milk & egg sub. Pour over chicken mixture.
- Bake for 30 min.
WW Points = 6