Ok y’all. You seriously have to eat this…no seriously. You will LOVE it!!
This is one of my all time favorite meals! I had never used Roasted Red Peppers before but dang, they’re awesome! They have so much flavor. And then with the alfredo sauce and all that lasagna goodness. Oh my…y’all…So good.
And then, just as you’re indulging in this fantastic, delicious, Italian delicacy…you start to feel guilty about all those calories that must surely be laden within these tasty pasta sheets. But wait! Don’t feel guilty! Because this is SKINNY Lasagna Alfredo, and it’s a Weight Watchers recipe! Serve it to your friends and family, and they will never know that it is low-fat.
- 9 whole wheat or whole grain lasagna noodles
- 2 (10 ounce) containers Light Alfredo Sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3 cups chopped, cooked chicken breast
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup bottled roasted red sweet peppers, drained and chopped
- ½ cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water; drain again.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine both jars of Alfredo sauce, lemon juice, and black pepper. Stir in chicken, spinach and red peppers.
- Lightly coat a 13x9x2-inch baking dish or 3-quart rectangular casserole with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange 3 cooked noodles in bottom of dish. Top with one-third chicken mixture. Repeat layers twice. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered for 10 minutes more or until cheese is melted. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
WW Points: 7
Source: Skinny Kitchen