Like regular lasagna, only better! It obviously tastes just like regular lasagna…but I love how they’re rolled into more individual servings. It keeps me from getting carried away and just piling on tons of pasta onto my plate. It also cooks faster than stacked lasagna, which is great.
This particular recipe calls for chopped chicken too. I’d never had chicken in my lasagna before, but I really liked it! I think I actually prefer it to ground beef or sausage like you so often have. And of course, you can leave out the meat and have a delicious vegetarian lasagna roll-up too!
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup milk1 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Prego Spaghetti Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- In medium bowl, combine chicken, cheeses, milk, and pepper.
- Spread 1/2 cup mixture on each cooked lasagna noodle; roll up jelly-roll fashion
- In a 13 by 9-inch baking dish, spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce. Arrange lasagna rolls, seam-side down in sauce in baking dish. Top with remaining spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake for 30 minutes or until hot.
- If desired, serve with additional parmesan cheese.