Today’s dish is not an earth-shattering, revolutionary recipe. It’s simply a wrap…but a really really delicious wrap!
In order to truly appreciate this wrap, you should know how it came to be. Last night I had plans to make Fettuccine with Creamy Red Pepper Sauce. I started cooking, sauteed my onions and garlic and got the water boiling for the pasta. And then…disaster. I got out my jar of roasted red peppers (which is the main ingredient) only to realize…it’s actually a jar of sun-dried tomatoes! The bottles they come in look almost identical, and apparently when I was making the grocery list, I just saw what I wanted to see. Bummer. We had no other pasta sauce or ingredients to make pasta sauce. So I dumped out the boiling water and pondered what to do…
I was extremely disappointed that I didn’t get to make that pasta dish. But, it was time to get creative. I had bought some Tyson chicken strips to put in the pasta, so I wanted to use those. I also have some extra tortillas that need to be eaten. Thus, the chicken-ranch club wraps were born. They were reeeeeeaaaallly good. In fact, they were so good, I had another one for lunch today. So the next time you’re looking for something to make in a fix, or are just craving a delicious, fresh wrap, this is the way to go!
- 1 Large Flour Tortilla
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Ranch Dressing
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Romaine Lettuce
- 1 slice tomato
- 2 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 oz. Tyson Grilled & Ready Frozen Chicken Breast Strips
- Heat up the Chicken strips, either in the microwave or stove, according to package directions.
- Spread Ranch dressing over tortilla. Add cheese, lettuce, tomato, crumbled bacon, and chicken strips. Roll up.
- If you don't have a panini press, you could eat your wrap as-is and it would be great!
- If you DO have a panini press, I would recommend spraying your wrap with cooking spray and then letting it heat in the press for a couple minutes. This makes the wrap crispier and melts the cheese nicely.