Oh my goodness! My first blog award! Eeeeeeek! I’m so excited! I want to give a HUGE thank you to Sugarflight for the nomination! Honestly, I’m just glad anyone even reads my blog, so this is such an honor!
Ok so I’m supposed to tell you 7 things you might not know about me. Here goes nothin:
1. I studied abroad in Italy one summer. It was an incredible learning experience, but the main thing I learned is that gelato is way better than American ice cream.
2. I get sunburned worse than anyone you’ve probably ever met. Wearing SPF 70 doesn’t even save me from the sun’s wrath.
3. Even though I have a degree in music and teach choir…I’m actually pretty bad at piano.
4. My husband’s family is Lebanese. Sometimes they use Lebanese words/phrases, and I just nod as if I know what they’re talking about.
5. I’m kind of a nerd. In high school and college, I graduated in the top 1% of my class.
6. I took 3 years of Latin in high school (see? like I said, kind of a nerd).
7. I LOVE Disney World! It really is the most magical place on earth, and no matter how old I get, I’m never too old for Disney!
Here are my nominees for this award:
Ok so here are the rules for this award:
-Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
-Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
-Nominate 10 to 15 bloggers you admire.
-Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.