Chocolate Chip Uru of Go Bake Yourself has nominated me for the Inspiring Blogger Award! She has some incredible recipes and her blog is fantastic. You should check it out! I’m so honored that she would pick me for this award!
Rules for this award:
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 15 bloggers.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
Ok so first here are 7 facts about myself:
1. I started this blog mainly because my husband kept pestering me to do so for over a year. I finally agreed and I’m so glad I did!
2. I was born on Friday 13th.
3. My favorite food is BBQ ribs. I don’t eat them in public because when I eat them, there’s no holding back. Sauce all over the hands and face is usually not attractive.
4. My favorite restaurant is Niffer’s in Auburn. Not only is the food delicious, but I just made so many great memories there during college. Monday night trivia was the best!
5. I really want to get my Master’s degree soon, but I’m having a hard time working out the logistics of it.
6. I HATE going to the dentist. Must dental hygiene be so important?!
7. My greatest fear in life is jellyfish. They terrify me. I’ve been stung many times and each time was very traumatic. They’re just floating, poisonous, gelatinous stingers bobbing around in the water until they latch on to their next victim. Going to the beach would be much more enjoyable if they did not exist. No seriously, they really terrify me.
Here are my nominees for this award! These are blogs that have inspired me!
1. Eat, Drink and Be Manly
5. Sizzle Eats
6. Meagan Rice
7. Hungry Hinny
10. I Heart Eating
12. One Man’s Meat
13. I’m Not a Cook
14. Sweet and Crumby
15. Plain Chicken