The recipe I’m about to share with you just might change your life. This cookie recipe is SO easy, SO versatile, and SO delicious, that you will be tempted to make it over and over again. I’m talking 4 ingredients, only 10 minutes, and endless possibilities.
These cookies get their flavoring from cake mix. I used strawberry cake mix which gave it a nice pink color perfect for spring, Easter, or even Valentine’s Day (red velvet would also be good for Valentine’s). These cookies come out super light and airy. They’re delicious, but watch out! Before you know it, you will have devoured 7 of these things without realizing it. I really like how customizable these puppies are! Chocolate, Vanilla, Lemon, Rainbow Chip, Red Velvet, and so many more options!
- 1 (8 oz) container of Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 1 (18.25 oz) Box Cake Mix (whatever flavor you like)
- 1/3 c powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Beat together the Cool Whip and the eggs. Add cake mix and continue to mix together. Dough will be VERY sticky.
- Drop by small scoops into a bowl of the powdered sugar. Roll to coat and form into balls.
- Place on prepared baking sheets and bake for 9-11 minutes.
With this very sticky dough, greasing or flouring your hands before rolling the dough into balls will make it much easier.
Source: I Heart Eating