Happy Blogiversary to me! One year ago today, I posted my very first post here on Normal Cooking. Since then, this blog has gotten WAY MORE popular than I ever imagined. Here’s some stats to blow your mind (well maybe not, but they blow mine) about the previous year:
- Yesterday, just 1 day before the blogiversary, my blog surpassed 1,000 followers!
- Normal Cooking has gotten 712,717 total views!
- The most views I’ve ever gotten in one day is 18,405!
- The average views per day is about 3,000!
- My Normal Cooking Pinterest Board has 2,335 followers!
- My Normal Cooking Facebook Page has 353 “likes” (and I only started it about a month ago!)
- People in 169 countries have visited my blog!
And now, because you know I can’t leave you without a delicious recipe, check out this awesome pizza!
Ok so I may be going a little crazy with this gourmet pizza thing. A while back I tried Shrimp & Pesto Pizza. It was my first time cooking/eating a “gourmet” pizza (aka: not your traditional pizza with typical toppings). Both the hubs and I LOVED IT! In fact, we loved it so much, I decided to try out another one. So I made the Chicken Enchilada Pizza. That one was also a huge hit, especially with my Mexican-food-loving husband. So naturally, after 2 wildly successful gourmet pizzas, I thought I’d go for the hat trick.
What is it about those 3 words…”chicken, bacon, ranch” that just make me go crazy? It’s seriously the best food combo ever invented. Step aside peanut butter and jelly, there’s a new sheriff in town. If you are obsessed with this combo like I am, you will LOVE this pizza! I also love the pop of color that the tomatoes and green onion give it. The triumph of the gourmet pizza lives on! What pizza should I try next?
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped (I used rotiserrie chicken from the store, and it was awesome!)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced
- 3 diced green onions
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Asiago Cheese
- 1/2 to 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Unroll dough onto pizza pan or stone. Pre-bake for 8 minutes, and then remove from oven (but leave oven on).
- Top with a thin layer of Ranch dressing, then 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese. Then sprinkle evenly with the cooked chicken, bacon, tomatoes and green onions. Lastly top with Parmesan cheese and the rest of the cheddar cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is golden and bubbly.
Source: Pink Cookies with Sprinkles