This is another incredible meal from Weight Watchers! By “incredible”, I mean a few things..first of all, this was DELICIOUS! You certainly don’t have to be doing Weight Watchers or any diet to try this dish. I guarantee you that this dish does not taste like diet food. I love the combo of lemon and thyme flavors, and if you’re the same way, this pork will be one of your new favorite meals! Also, this dish only took about 20 minutes to make, including prep and cook time. That’s hard to beat! This is definitely a go-to weeknight meal for busy families! And it’s also definitely healthier than fast food or cereal for dinner.
My husband and I loved this dish! If I had to find something negative to say about it, it’d be that it’s not very filling. At least, to me it seemed that way. I served it with rice and green beans so I ate a lot of rice which made me full. You might try serving rice or potatoes, or some other “heavy” side dish to make sure your family gets full. After all, it doesn’t do much good to eat healthy recipes if you’ll just be eating Oreos later to satisfy your growling tummy!
- 4 center cut pork loin chops
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rubbed sage
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 lemon wedges
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Combine flour and next three ingredients in a shallow dish. Dredge pork in flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Squeeze lemon wedges over chops.
WW Points = 5