So I’m sure that many of you are getting super psyched for football season! There’s nothing quite like kickoff weekend. Everyone is so hopeful about their team’s season, the tailgates, and the BBQ are plenty. But don’t forget that Labor Day is on Monday! Hopefully you’ll be able to celebrate the last holiday that unofficially brings summer to a close. Maybe take one last lake trip with the family?
This dish is PERFECT for taking to potlucks, dinner parties, and get-togethers. But it’s also great just as a side dish with your average family dinner! Everyone of all ages loves Mac N Cheese. Well, this recipe is like mac n cheese on crack! It’s so creamy, cheesy, and just downright amazing. Oh and it’s this simple: cook pasta, mix ingredients, bake. BAM! THAT’S IT! I fell in love with this recipe from the very first bite! I can’t wait to make it again. I promise that this will become one of your favorite side dishes!
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium, all work fine)
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded two-cheese blend
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups corkscrew-shaped pasta, cooked
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix soup, cheeses, milk, salt, and pepper. Stir in cooked pasta.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 dish. Bake for 20 min or until cheese is bubbly.
Source: All Recipes