I love shrimp. They’re tasty and versatile. They also cook super quickly which makes them perfect for a weeknight meal! This particular recipe is especially easy. Simply marinate and broil! It’s that easy! In fact, you can hardly even call it a recipe. But this blog is about giving you simple dinner solutions for the everyday lifestyle, and this is just that. It’s definitely not a gourmet dish, but it’s still delicious!
You could also use this shrimp to make some awesome Baja Shrimp Tacos! Just put the shrimp in some flour tortillas, add cilantro, purple onion, and maybe even some diced mango! I think I might try that next time!
Since this dish was so easy to throw together, I decided to have a side dish that required a little bit more attention. See that delicious looking Tropical Slaw in the background? I’ll also be posting that recipe for you! It went great with this Baja shrimp to make a refreshing, summery, island-inspired meal.
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined (thawed, if frozen)
- 2/3 cup of Lawry's Baja Chipotle Marinade
- Combine shrimp and marinade in a large ziploc bag. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, but the longer the better.
- Preheat your oven to broil.
- Remove shrimp from marinade. Place in a baking dish and broil for about 5 minutes, or until opaque.
WW Points = 2