Today’s football food also happens to make an EXCELLENT lunch! These wraps were ssssssoooo good. I found myself craving them for days after eating them. (And now I’m craving them again)
As you can see from the pictures above, you can enjoy these as a regular wrap, or you can slice them up to make some awesome appetizers. That makes them great for lunch, dinner, snacks, football parties, and more. It’s great to have something so versatile and so tasty! I like that you can just use the sliced sandwich meat chicken, rather than having to cook something or use rotisserie. This is cheap and easy!
Everybody knows that anything with “chicken, bacon, ranch” in the title has to be good. I mean, it’s a class taste trio that is pure deliciousness. To me, what makes these wraps better than most is the cream cheese mixture. It makes the wraps stick together well (so they don’t open and spill), but it also makes it so cool and refreshing! The ranch dressing mix also gives it a really full flavor. And plus…bacon. Nuff said.
- 8 medium sized tortillas (you can use flavored wraps if you like)
- Ranch dressing powder packet
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- Spoonful of sour cream
- 8 slices of Bacon, cooked (you can use more if you love bacon!)
- Deli sliced chicken
- Romaine Lettuce
- Sliced Tomato
- Mix ranch packet, cream cheese, and sour cream together in a bowl. Spread the ranch and cream cheese mixture all over the wrap.
- Layer chicken, romaine, bacon, and tomato on one half of the wrap. Roll wrap tightly.
- If you want to make them into bite sized pieces roll tightly and then slice into 1 inch slices.
Source: Poofy Cheeks