Today, I’m gonna tell you about these excellent pork chops AND give you the secret to my cooking success. The recipe for these super tasty pork chops came from eMeals. If you’ve never heard of it, you are missing out! It’s a meal planning website that will choose a whole week’s worth of meals AND make a grocery list for you! It saves TONS of time and money. They even select ingredients based on weekly grocery store sales to get you the most bang for your buck. You can choose different meal plans to fit your lifestyle (classic, low calorie, paleo, and more).
I started using eMeals when I was a newlywed, and it is basically how I learned to cook. The recipes are simple enough for a “normal cook” but they still provide lots of variety (so you don’t have to eat the same 3 dishes over and over). I’ve been using them for nearly 4 years, and I love it.
These pork chops are an example of the tasty meals you’ll cook! This recipe came from the Portion Control meal plan, which includes Weight Watchers points! These chops are so easy to make and got high marks from the whole family. It only took about 10 minutes of prep and then 20 mins to bake so this is a great weeknight meal!
WW Points: 6
- 4 tablespoons Italian breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 center cut pork loin chops
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, and pepper in a shallow bowl. Coat chops with mustard and press into breadcrumb mixture.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until chops are done and crust is browned. (Note: These get brown, but not crispy. So don't wait for them to be crispy or they'll be overcooked!)