Hello dear readers! I know, I know…it has been way too long since I posted my last recipe (16 days), and you were distraught. I apologize for leaving you hanging. See, I was gone on a mission trip to Haiti! I had intended to write a post before I left explaining that I would be gone, but preparing for international travel just got the best of me, and I didn’t have time! My time in Haiti was amazing, and if you’d like to read more about it, you can visit my missions blog, takingupthecause.com.
But I’m back now, and I’ve got an announcement….Normal Cooking is 2 years old today!!! Yaaayyyy! Happy Blogiversary to me! I want to thank each of you awesome readers for continuing to follow my blog, read my posts, and share my recipes. At times I wondered if all the effort of blogging was worth it, but it’s your kind words of encouragement and your continued faithfulness that keeps me going!
Now, onto this amazing recipe…these pork chops are so good they will melt in your mouth. You should also know that they are REALLY easy to make! Simply dredge in parmesan and seasoning mixture, sauté in olive oil, and bake. DONE. That’s only 3 steps, people! Anyone can make this, and everyone will love this. Sautéing the pork chops is what really gets that crispy outer texture that is simply divine! But on the inside, it’s tender and juicy, and really flavorful! My husband and I both agreed that this is one of our new favorite recipes. It’s SO GOOD!!!
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2-3 Tbsp Italian breadcrumbs (dried)
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, paprika, parsley and garlic powder and place on a plate.
- Dip pork chops in the mixture (making sure mixture sticks) and sear in a pan of olive oil over medium-high heat. Saute for 5 minutes on each side.
- Place pork chops in a glass baking dish and cook for 20-30 mins, depending on thickness.
Source: Lil Luna