Hey everyone! Today I just have a quick little post to share a great deal with you! I mention eMeals many times throughout my blog. I have used their meal planning service for almost 4 years now, and I LOVE IT! It’s what took me from being a college kid who ate mac n cheese to a real adult who cooks and eats real food. You can read more about how it has helped me (and how it could probably help you) on my Meal Planning Page.
Anyways, eMeals offers 60 various meal plans ranging from classic to paleo to vegetarian to slow cooker menus. You’re sure to find one that fits your lifestyle! Well in honor of America’s Independence Day, they are offering a FREE 4th of July menu with each new purchase AND you can get 15% off your total if you enter the code “FOURTH” when ordering. That’s a real good deal, y’all.
If you’re still on the fence, here are the items that you’d get on the 4th of July menu!
- Easy Baby Back Ribs
- Bacon Potato Salad
- Marinated Slaw
- Crunch-Topped Squash Casserole
- Watermelon Salad
- Berry-Topped Thunder Cake
And just to give you a little sneak peek, here is the recipe for the Bacon Potato Salad:
- 4 lb Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover with 1 teaspoon salt 20 minutes or until tender; drain and cool 15 minutes.
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Stir together mayonnaise, mustard, pepper and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons salt in a large bowl.
- Peel potatoes; cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Add potatoes and eggs to mayonnaise mixture. Stir in bacon. Sprinkle with tomatoes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
To find the eMeals plan that is right for you and receive the free 4th of July menu, just click on any of the text links in this post or the banner link below.