Hello there, lovely readers! Today, I’ll be sharing with you a SUPER EASY recipe for a knock-out dessert AND a giveaway opportunity for you to win FREE STUFF! It honestly just doesn’t get much better than that.
First I’ll tell you about the product that you could potentially win. It’s a Simplicity Baking Mat from Dragon Bakeware. The mat is made of silicone, and there are no fiberglass fibers inside. That means that you can actually cut this mat to fit whatever size dish you need it to! You could even cut it down to fit on your microwave plate. Most other silicone mats have the fiberglass and are not intended to be cut so this one is a bit more versatile!
The mats help ensure even cooking throughout and they keep your food from sticking to the pan. Breads, cookies, burnt cheese, you name it and it will NOT stick! That means it’s super easy to clean cuz you just wash it with warm, soapy water and that’s it. That’s probably my favorite part: not having to wash big pans anymore! My pastries came right off with absolutely no effort at all. And the cooked-on food particles on the mat just slid right off too. PERFECTION!
Here’s a look at the mat…
The best thing about this recipe is how simple it is. You just need 3 ingredients and about 20 minutes to have this classy dessert that everyone will love! It’s also very customizable. You can put Reese’s cups, Hershey kisses, Rolo’s or any other small candy inside the pastry. Everyone will think you’re a master French pastry chef.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp water
- 12 miniature Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (or candy of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut the pastry sheet into 12 equal squares.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper (or silicone baking mat). Place 1 peanut butter cup on edge of 1 pastry square. Roll up dough tightly, enclosing chocolate. Repeat with remaining pastry and candy. Place pastry rolls on baking sheet, seam side down.
- Blend together egg and water. Brush top of each puff pastry square with egg glaze.
- Bake until pastries are golden brown, about 15 minutes. Best served warm.
Follow the instructions below to enter the giveaway for this awesome baking mat!