This dish is one that you will DEFINITELY want to save. Allow me to explain why this could easily become your next go-to meal for your menu rotation…
First of all, these pork chops take only about 30 minutes to make. Yup. Just rub on the herbs, sear in a skillet, and then bake. That is literally all there is to it! Also, this meal got RAVE reviews from all around the dinner table. The chops were SO JUICY and just bursting with flavor! The entire dinnertime was basically just a chorus of compliments…it was so good it was all we could talk about! And the final reason that you should absolutely save this recipe is that it’s actually healthy! It’s a Weight Watchers dish worth only 3 points! That’s awesome! I promise no one will think they’re eating “diet food” while licking the bones of these juicy, delicious pork chops clean!
I got this recipe from eMeals, which I’ve mentioned before because I use it ALL the time! Their meal plans are full of easy, tasty, and healthy meal options! It’s so much easier than coming up with a menu each week myself!
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 center cut pork loin chops
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine all seasonings and rub over pork chops. Heat oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until browned on all sides.
- Transfer skillet to oven and roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F
If you don't have an ovenproof skillet, just use a regular skillet and then transfer chops to a baking dish to roast.