Hello, Readers! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I don’t know about you, but Thanksgiving always makes me feel like I won’t eat another bite for a week, much less cook! After all the meal planning, multiple trips to the grocery store, cooking, cooking some more, and then eating way more than I should…I am just so burnt out on cooking! But alas, without fail every year, you do in fact get hungry again, and that pile of leftovers eventually runs out.
So here is an easy crock pot dish that you don’t have to slave over. This is a family-pleasing meal for sure! Your husbands will like it because it’s a real “meat and potatoes” hearty dish. Because well…it has meat and potatoes…along with beans, corn, cheese, and more. This is super filling, and it’s also REALLY delicious. Like…way way better than I thought it was going to be. It’s actually really creamy and so flavorful!
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Mrs. Dash
- 1 lbs small red potatoess, sliced thin (about 4-5 small red potatoes),
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb ground beef browned and drained
- 1 can of diced tomatoes with liquid
- 1 cup canned corn, drained
- 1 can dark red kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Place all of the ingredients except the cheese in a 4- 6 quart crock-pot and stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours. Uncover crock-pot and sprinkle shredded cheese over top. Re-cover and let cook an additional 30 minutes.
Source: Family Fresh Meals