Do you love yo’ mamma? Do you SHOW her that you love her? Well, if you’re going to pick only one day out of the 365 in a year to really pamper and adore your mom, Mother’s Day is a pretty good day to pick (but really I think any one of them would be fine).
So I just thought I’d help you out a bit and remind you that Mother’s Day is only a few days away! Don’t be one of those people rushing out to get a last-minute gift. Give the gift of love…baked into buttery biscuits and covered in cheese and bacon. She’ll love it! So show her you care on Sunday, wake up early, head to the kitchen, and make these oh-so-easy-yet-delicious biscuits! These are hearty enough to be served alone, but they’d compliment some scrambled eggs or an omelet perfectly. Ya know, if you want to be an overachiever (because she’s gotta have a favorite child, whether she says it or not, right?).
So go on to the store and buy the few ingredients this recipe requires (if you don’t already have them in your pantry), and get ready to surprise Mom with breakfast in bed!
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- One roll refrigerated biscuit dough, 8 count
- 6 slices of mozzarella, 1/4-inch thick
- 1 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and brush a 9-inch oven-proof skillet with melted butter.
- Remove biscuits from can and place into bottom of skillet. Top with slices of mozzarella cheese, bacon crumbles then shredded cheddar.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until cheese is melted and biscuits are cooked through. Serve warm.
Source: Picky Palate