ARE YOU EXCITED?! No? Well you should be. Because this weekend is the beginning of college football!! And if that’s not exciting enough, Monday is Labor Day! So we’re looking at a football-packed weekend, followed by a day off of work to enjoy the last days of summer. Yea, you should be excited.
Whether you’re going to a football tailgate on Saturday or a family cookout on Monday, these cookies are sure to be a hit. I mean, even if you’re planning on staying home by yourself and watching Netflix, these cookies will STILL be a hit. Because they’re cookies. And they’re delicious.
These particular cookies are way better than your regular ol’ M&M cookies. The secret is PUDDING MIX! I’ve already posted a recipe for White Chocolate Oreo Pudding Cookies where I shared this incredible baking secret. So I guess it’s not a secret anymore. But once you’ve made cookies with pudding mix, you’ll never go back! They’re so soft and chewy. A good cookie is one that does not crumble when you bite it. And these are definitely good cookies.
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons Instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 or 1-1/2 cups Mini M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl cream butter and sugars until well combined. Add your egg and vanilla mixing until just combined.
- Add your flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt, stirring to combine. Stir in chocolate chips and M&Ms.
- With a cookie scoop, place dough 1 inch apart from each other. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cooked through.
Source: Picky Palate