I LOVE Mexican food, and I also love the ease of a casserole! This dish did not disappoint. It included all of my favorite Mexican food flavors: sour cream, cheese, beans, enchilada sauce, green chiles, seasoned beef, and more! It was also really easy to make (my top priority in a recipe) and was really filling (my husband’s top priority in a recipe). Each serving was heavy, loaded down with tons of Beef & Black Bean Enchilada goodness.
With minimal understanding, without a doctors approval if you make an effort to use ED medications, then be prepared to face its generic cialis serious consequences. The drug is fast absorbed and processed by the human body and prepares you to carry out the sexual intercourse with no difficulties. Erectile dysfunction drugs are supposed to treat men who suffer from erection issues.
If you are completely ignorant about the ED pill you’re consuming, then look out for side effects and a few times more sever conditions if you’re taking nitrate pills. 1 pill could be too much for you and you may have to consult your physician for something which is suitable. Cialis Advantages o It’s referred to as the Weekend Pill” owing to its 36-hour effect.
This casserole is not particularly beautiful to photograph, but man oh man is it delicious! Serve this up with some Tostitos chips and you’ve got yourself a hit! It serves 8 and can easily be prepared a day ahead and cooked later, so it is perfect for feeding a crowd.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1½ teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (15 oz) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chili peppers
- 1 (16 oz) container sour cream
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inches in diameter each)
- 1 (10 oz) can enchilada sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, on medium-high heat, cook the ground beef and chopped onion until meat is no longer pink, drain all the fat/liquid from the pan.
- Add chili powder, cumin, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt into the meat mixture and cook, stirring for about a minute, to let the spices mix in and until onion is soft. Add drained and rinsed black beans and pinto beans, and undrained chili peppers into meat mixture off heat. Taste and add additional spices as needed.
- In a 9x13 dish, place 4 tortillas on the bottom, overlapping to cover the bottom of the casserole dish. Spread 1/3 of the meat-bean mixture over the tortillas. Top with 1/3 of sour cream, dropping it in small dollops all over, then carefully spreading it over the meat-bean mixture. Top the sour cream with 1/3 of enchilada sauce. Repeat layers 2 more times (3 total layers)
- For the final layer, reverse the order of beef mixture and sour cream, by adding sour cream and enchilada sauce first (over the tortillas), then top the sour cream and enchilada sauce with the the remaining beef mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes covered, then remove foil, top with shredded cheddar cheese, and bake for 10 more minutes uncovered.
Source: Julia’s Album