Ok so I know this is a food blog, and a bucket list has
very little nothing to do with food. Well…sorry. I have been composing this bucket list for a while now and I just wanted to post it. Plus I love seeing other people’s list, so maybe some of you out there would enjoy seeing mine. Comment and let me know which items you’ve done or would like to add to your own list!
1. Set foot on each of the 6 developed continents (Sorry Antarctica, you’re just not that interesting)
2. Meet, fall in love with, and marry the man of my dreams. (July 10, 2010)
3. Go on a mission trip to Africa. (June 29, 2012)
5. Climb an active volcano. (July 16, 2010…although there wasn’t much climbing because it was at sea level)
6. See the Aurora Borealis
7. See a space shuttle launch (we went to Florida in July of 2011 to see the final launch, but they postponed it a week….maybe it can still happen somehow)
8. Cheer for Auburn at an NCAA football National Championship
9. Go to an Auburn football game at another SEC team’s stadium (October 3, 2009)
10. Graduate from Auburn University (May 14, 2010)
11. Get my Master’s Degree
12. Shake hands with a president that changed a nation.
13. Attend the Summer Olympics
14. Stay a night in the Penthouse Suite at a fabulous hotel.
15. Swim with a dolphin. (I’ve been in a wading pool with dolphins, but that doesn’t count)
16. Learn to speak a foreign language.
17. Go zip lining (July 13, 2010)
18. See the Eiffel Tower at night.
19. Study abroad for a semester (Summer, 2007)
20. Tour the Roman Coliseum (June, 2007)
21. Visit musically historical sites in Austria
22. Listen to Clair de Lune at the Bellagio Fountains in Las Vegas
23. Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge (June, 2009)
24. Be a member of the audience in a TV show.
25. Ride an elephant
26. Have a food fight. (Summer, 2002)
27. See a Broadway show in NYC (June 2005, and then a couple times after that!)
28. Ride a gondola in Venice.
29. Be someone’s mentor.
30. Stand in a waterfall. (July 16, 2010)
31. Get better at playing piano
32. See a solar eclipse.
33. Ride the highest roller coaster in the country. (Summer, 2006)
34. Give more than I can afford
35. Take a hot air balloon ride over the Grand Canyon (preferably at sunset or sunrise).
36. Visit the Louvre Museum
37. See the Pyramids.
38. Go on a safari.
39. Touch a lion or tiger.
40. Go snorkeling off Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
41. See an opera at the Sydney Opera House
42. Visit the Holy Land.
43. Go to the top of the Statue of Liberty. (June, 2005…although the highest they let you go after 9/11 is only to her feet)
44. Drive faster than 100 mph.
45. Be in a flashmob. (May 4, 2010)
46. Go to Disney World at Christmas time
47. Stand on the Great Wall.
48. Go on a road trip with my friends (March 3, 2009)
49. Ride in a helicopter.
50. Go inside The White House (May, 2000)
51. Fly first class
52. Go to Hawaii
53. Go whale-watching (March 29, 2009)
54. Experience Carnival in Rio de Janeiro
55. Eat beignets at Café du Monde in New Orleans (October 25, 2009)